New Patient Appointments
Welcome to Arbor Medical Pediatrics in Gilbert. We are accepting new patients. We look forward to providing excellent personalized medical care to your child. Many of you have seen our provider (or Dr. Le Bras) before at other locations in Arizona and even in Utah!
We appreciate you finding him again, and hope to continue to provide the excellent care you received from him before
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions to ensure we meet your needs.
- Please make sure you review the list of insurances we do not accept. If you do not see your insurance plan on our list, please call 480-793-7720
- Download, print and fill out your new patient forms. Save time checking in at your child’s first visit by accessing our patient forms on this website! Check out the Forms and Registration page.
- Look up directions to our office. You can get personalized directions to the specific office at which your appointment is scheduled. Visit our Hours and Location page for more information.
- Gather important documents. We ask that you bring a photo ID and an insurance card to your child’s first appointment. If you’ve completed the patient forms beforehand, also bring these with you. Please be prepared to list those who have authorization to bring your child for a visit or to obtain medical records in the future. Also bring any court documents required to establish custody or guardianship (adoption, foster kids, separated/divorced parents etc..)
- Be on time! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to finalize any necessary registration paperwork.
We look forward to meeting you and your child at your first visit to our office!